Pennies Day Nursery
Pennies is a family run company with over 25 years of experience in childcare. We provide day nursery care and kids clubs, our mission to provide: “the very best in childcare, learning and fun” applies to all our work. The motto was established by our founder – Penny Scotton – and to this day every child joining us becomes a member of the “Pennies Family” she first established. Pennies’ childcare is available for children from three months to 11 years of age.
Pennies Day Nurseries at Hockers Lane, Mark Cross and Newnham Court require Nursery bank staff to start asap.
We require bank staff to cover staff annual leave, we are able to offer part time or full time hours up to 37.5hrs per week. Experience with working with children is desirable but not essential.
Pennies Day Nurseries is a family run childcare company offering “the very best in childcare learning and fun”.
Pennies has over 20 years of operations in Kent and Sussex, with 3 nurseries, and our own PKC (Pennies’ Kids Club) and Holiday Club.
We offer the chance to build a childcare career and employ your own personal talents to make a difference to young lives and shape your own future.
- Generous annual leave allowances Flexible working patterns Continuous professional development Staff childcare discounts Substantial in-house training Regular team building events
£7.70-£9.50 per hour (dependant on minimum wage for age range)
Pennies is following all guidance with regarding to Covid 19 in Early Years settings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours contract
- 28 annual leaves days pro rota, plus extra-long service days
- Christmas period off
- Flexible working patterns
- Continuous professional development
- Staff childcare discounts
- Substantial in-house training opportunities
- Regular team building events
- Free Parking
- Competitive Salary
- Company Events
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Nursery: 1 year (preferred)