Pennies Day Nurseries at Mark Cross require Nursery bank staff to start asap. Experience working with children is desirable but not essential.
We require bank staff to cover staff annual leave, we are able to offer part time or full time hours up to 37.5hrs per week.
Pennies Day Nurseries is a family run childcare company offering “the very best in childcare learning and fun”.
Pennies has over 20 years of operations in Kent and Sussex, with 3 nurseries, and our own PKC (Pennies’ Kids Club) and Holiday Club.
We offer the chance to build a childcare career and employ your own personal talents to make a difference to young lives and shape your own future.
- Generous annual leave allowances Flexible working patterns Continuous professional development Staff childcare discounts Substantial in-house training Regular team building events
Pennies is following all guidance with regarding to Covid 19 in Early Years settings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours
- 28 annual leaves days, plus extra-long service days
- Christmas period off
- Flexible working patterns
- Continuous professional development
- Staff childcare discounts
- Substantial in-house training opportunities
- Regular team building events
- Free Parking
- Competitive Salary
- Company Events
- Twice monthly staff draw
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mark Cross TN6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Nursery: 1 year (preferred)